It is mandatory that we maintain an extremely detailed hiring and training procedure for all security officers. This includes conducting background checks, education, home address, and other credentials.
The company policy places a strong emphasis on the critical employee aspects like:
- Suitable relevant educational standard and experience.
- Appropriate age and physical fitness.
- Possession of Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Staff must be numerate, literate and able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Management/ supervisors must be able to:
- Read, write English
- Understand mathematical figures and
- Be computer literate.
- All staff are uniformed in line with the company image requirements.
- All staff must undergo induction and refresher training programs and are taken through a mandatory:
- Safety and general orders orientation
- Fire-fighting techniques and first-aid and
- Personal etiquette and customer care
We also hold regular refresher courses to keep our personnel abreast of changes that are in compliance with the law and the security industry
Insurance & Compensation
We maintain a comprehensive insurance cover with Heritage Insurance Ltd, who are among the best and leading insurance underwriters in Kenya, and who cover us against:
- Legal Contractual Liability, in the event of a claim from a client, and
- Work Injury Benefits Assurance cover for our guards.